- One-to-one consultations (in person and online)
- Editing (emerging and finished manuscripts)
- Workshops (poetry, creative nonfiction, including lyric essay forms/ bricolage) on craft
- Workshops, seminars, and individual sessions on life writing (memoir, family stories/histories, loss).
- Short-term retreats in the south shore of Nova Scotia. (Watch here for more information)
Do you have a story you want to tell? Writing that wants out? LifeLines Writing and Editing is the registered name* I use when I work with writers outside of my work as a professor and mentor at universities in Nova Scotia. Contact me if you want help telling your story. My work with people in all walks of life (health, industry, government, engineering, academia), as well as with poets, nonfiction and fiction writers of all ages, has given me a strong sense of the challenges people face. Here’s what I do: